Creepy Crawly Spider Stories

took some pics of a big momma widow in my car wheel well... I already killed like 3 of them in the wheel wells, now Iam scared to even get in the car, since I have had the window down all summer...

heres the pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

took some pics of a big momma widow in my car wheel well... I already killed like 3 of them in the wheel wells, now Iam scared to even get in the car, since I have had the window down all summer...

heres the pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

thats on ur car? holy fuckin just get a lil blow torch, and fry the fuckers. u know like a kitchen torch.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

thats on the engine bay side.... I rather get foggeres throw them inside, and under my car, but doubt its legal under the car

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

thats on the engine bay side.... I rather get foggeres throw them inside, and under my car, but doubt its legal under the car

sundown.jpg

oh oh! i know what u can do. fucking get sum Smoke Bombs u know the shit that u light and it smokes different colors and it's a lil heavy chalk ball kind of thing. And light those fuckers and smoke the spiders out and and and make a video of this! that would be pretty funny.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

You've got the right idea my friend.

Posted Image

any questions?

EDIT:

forgot to add my story.. was downstairs in the weight room warming up on bench.

Felt phat and weak so i did the smart thing of warming up and doing some light lifting first. I started with 185lbs bench (5 x 5) after the set i was ready for 215lbs

Ran upstairs to get some water and came back (during this time a black/yellow spider came out of the air vent right about my bench and started his way down to my bench..

Anyways friend was spotting me and then on about my 3rd rep i saw it coming down from the ceiling and dropped the bar on my upper chest near my neck. (this is why it's important to lift with a partner..) if he wasn't there i would have broken my neck or my face, because he cushioned the impact with my chest. still hurt and everything but yea im alive lol

This is what the spider looked like but it had more yellow on its back and it wasn't as hairy maybe it was a younger version of this?

Posted Image

1118584504_21857f5cbb_o.png

bassaddictal4.jpg

2265859165_8b0974563b_o.jpg

Don't know much about spiders living in So. Florida but aren't the widows the most poisonous?

no, they are the most deadliest, they arent the most posionous.

and the guy who told his story while weight lifting good to see ur ok.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Guest dropthabeat.com

Excuse me but I'm from the National Spider Association and we do not condone "Spider Bashing" on this website. It's cruelty to spiders and its known relatives. We all should respect spiders and treat them as we would want to be treated.

Archived