Creepy Crawly Spider Stories

im laughing my ass off right now my brother just saw a big spider that's probally size of a quarter, and he tried to catch it in a pringle can and it fucking jumped at him lol. We have a new house and all our stuff is in the basement. We have tons probally hundreds of spiders, we see new webs being made every day. Probally the worse experience I was on my computer at 2 in the morning and a spider hung from the ceiling and hovered right over my head i fucking almost shit my pants and ran upstairs and i didnt go back down till the next day. Basically this thread is, if u have spiders, and u've had funny/horrible/embarrassing stories please feel free to post them for our viewing pleasure.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

okay now little miss muffet... j/k bro! years ago when my uncle and his family moved to the mainland from Hawaii.... all their belongings were packed into a huge container (like the ones that big rigs pull) and put onto a barge and shipped to the port of long beach... when it was time to start unloading the container my dad and uncle opened the rear doors, and the first thing to come out were three of the biggest Turantulas i've ever seen... talk about being a scaredy cat 1 of them crawled onto my dads arm up his shoulder and ran down his back and legs... my pops wasnt scared but me and my cousins staight ran down the block. LOL :lol:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

okay now little miss muffet... j/k bro! years ago when my uncle and his family moved to the mainland from Hawaii.... all their belongings were packed into a huge container (like the ones that big rigs pull) and put onto a barge and shipped to the port of long beach... when it was time to start unloading the container my dad and uncle opened the rear doors, and the first thing to come out were three of the biggest Turantulas i've ever seen... talk about being a scaredy cat 1 of them crawled onto my dads arm up his shoulder and ran down his back and legs... my pops wasnt scared but me and my cousins staight ran down the block. LOL :lol:

lol that's a good scare/laugh afterwards. Yah, I heard that Tarantulas or Silk Spiders can be found alot when stuff is being shipped over seas especially banana's. Tarantulas however are mostly harmless to humans but they are quite big. How old were you when this happened? Could you give an estimate to the size of the spider was it as big as ur palm? that has to be sum crazy shit.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

lol that's a good scare/laugh afterwards. Yah, I heard that Tarantulas or Silk Spiders can be found alot when stuff is being shipped over seas especially banana's. Tarantulas however are mostly harmless to humans but they are quite big. How old were you when this happened? Could you give an estimate to the size of the spider was it as big as ur palm? that has to be sum crazy shit.

i was like 10 or 12, and the biggest 1 was the size of a base ball and a golf ball with 8 hairy ass legs the size of jumbo french fries... :unsure:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i was like 10 or 12, and the biggest 1 was the size of a base ball and a golf ball with 8 hairy ass legs the size of jumbo french fries... :unsure:

yah, i would of ran all the way to the next town lol.

that shits big.

for a spider.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

well i got bit by a spider and had an big ass purple oval shape bite......and pus ran for a good 20 min then it closed up and i had to open it again...and it hurt like a mofo

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

well i got bit by a spider and had an big ass purple oval shape bite......and pus ran for a good 20 min then it closed up and i had to open it again...and it hurt like a mofo

how'd u get bit? was u sleepin? what kind of enviorment was u in? n that has to hurt. My uncle went to Iraq got a spider bite turned into Emphosema? however u spell it.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

yea i was sleeping in the woods guess the tent wasnt closed all the way.. i still have the mark

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

yea i was sleeping in the woods guess the tent wasnt closed all the way.. i still have the mark

shit man, if ur comfortable would u mind posting sum pictures?

also, did u go to the doctor and did they tell u what kind of spider it was ect?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived