Second Skin Audio

New build for FI BL. Need some help.

Well i just got a 15" FI BL and trying to decide what kind of setup to build. I compete so i want it to be loud. I was thinking of sub forward port forward, fired in the cab and trunk sealed off but idk how to go about building it. My space is limited too, usally i can fit a box around 4 cubes total in there and be able to take it out. for this build i want it to be around 4.5 cubes net. so i think i have to build the box indide the trunk? idk. any pointers or opinions on what i should do would be nice. thanks

747a397248ab.jpg8ff5d9c49b3e.jpg

Here is a visual of the space i have to work with.. not very much lol. and all the boxes i make dont fit in through the rear so usally i guide them in through were the back seats are.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

nice so you did get the sub? good to know i helped you out :) post pics of it and how much you got it for to make people jelous lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

nice so you did get the sub? good to know i helped you out :) post pics of it and how much you got it for to make people jelous lol

lol i dnt want to get hurt..

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

well atleast post pics of it. lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

120a7a22142e.jpg

4d75c91cbdda.jpg

Pics for you all :) just looking at this thing hurts my ears lol

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

Archived