Sonic Electronix

Bad to have 1 12" and 2 10"s, with the 10"s being a different brand than the 12"?

You have a point, thanks for the information.

If I wanted "midbass", would I just take out the front speakers (they're 4x6) and put the 8"'s in my door? Where would be best if I wanted to do something like that? Would I keep the 4x6's and do something else with the 8"'s?

you'd keep your door speakers and glass in the 8's in a different part of the door. Thats only if you put the woofer in the door though. There is other options. I think kick panels look the cleanest but its all preference.

That would require cutting up your door, or making fiberglass panels. You could do that or order qlogic kick panels for your car that just snap in place.

One shorcut I found around making door panels is taking dynamat or whatever and cupping it behind the speaker... makes a dam good makeshift cabinet.... just make sure it dont hit the window when it rolls down... could get ugly! LOL!...

One shorcut I found around making door panels is taking dynamat or whatever and cupping it behind the speaker... makes a dam good makeshift cabinet.... just make sure it dont hit the window when it rolls down... could get ugly! LOL!...

Anyone know of any good drivers that are up to 6.5" in size?