Sonic Electronix

Well when I set the meter at 13.0 and did it at the amp it went into the 11's but straight from the battery upfront it never fell lower than 12.3.

It's just what the amplifier and batt were seeing at the time of drop. I personally would have it hooked to monitor the amp to ensure it ain't dipping to low. Of course a 2nd batt. and H.O. alt would certainly get rid of that problem of drop. :)

Derp.

i got tired of dimming headlights so i got hids and never had a problem with dimming headlights ever again, ecept some on guages and shit but thats normal

the better ur electrical the better u will be but u got a bigger alt than i do also, i only got a 70amp alt, but i got big 3 in 0guage, upgraded front battery and a stinger sp800 rear battery, all 0guage wire and only running 1000rms and my lights dim a lil bit and i dont go no lower than into the 13.5v range, but its not nere what my geo useto be, hell when i had my mtx 500d wired to 1ohm wich is a 2ohm minamum amp, every time the bass hit my lights would dim so bad they would cut off, then the car wanted to cut off also lol, dunno what im gunna do when i put a real system in it tho lol

good luck with your system mang, i think u can run up to 1000-1500w depending on stock electrical max with stock and not really mess anything up, u will loose efficiency but the beefier the electrical the better :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Yeah my neighbor has 2 hc600's in his basement somewhere that I can use, just gotta buy the wires. I could fit one of them directly next to my battery upfront and I have the wire to do to hook it up right to the front battery with like 2ft of wire inbetween right now but would that be pointless? Should I just wait and buy the wires and fit in my trunk somewhere closer to the amp?

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

i got tired of dimming headlights so i got hids and never had a problem with dimming headlights ever again, ecept some on guages and shit but thats normal

the better ur electrical the better u will be but u got a bigger alt than i do also, i only got a 70amp alt, but i got big 3 in 0guage, upgraded front battery and a stinger sp800 rear battery, all 0guage wire and only running 1000rms and my lights dim a lil bit and i dont go no lower than into the 13.5v range, but its not nere what my geo useto be, hell when i had my mtx 500d wired to 1ohm wich is a 2ohm minamum amp, every time the bass hit my lights would dim so bad they would cut off, then the car wanted to cut off also lol, dunno what im gunna do when i put a real system in it tho lol

good luck with your system mang, i think u can run up to 1000-1500w depending on stock electrical max with stock and not really mess anything up, u will loose efficiency but the beefier the electrical the better :)

Haha I hear ya, Im pretty sure my stock alt is bigger than 70amp though so your right, Im sure i would be good at 1000-1500rms without seeing too many problems.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB