Sonic Electronix

well actually i have a cold air intake. so i have alot of room under there where the stock intake box was. and that just so happens to be right next to the batt. location now so i sopose i could put a big ass batt. or two under the hood. i really dont wana put one in my trunk cause then i gotta buy more wire. and run it back there. ha i have it nice and simple now. just one 0 gauge running back there going to a distrubution block. and im going to run 0 gauge for the sub and either a 2 or 4 for the speaker amp. off the block.

06 Honda Civic Si

Sub: 15" Kicker L7

Sub Amplifier: Phoenix Gold RSd 1200.1

Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-HD545U

Speakers: undecided

Speaker amp: undecided

Still alot more to come!!!

your mids dont really draw that much power if you have a normal amount of them.. Say in the 4-6 range. 400+w is overkill. It doesnt take much to get mids and highs loud.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

well i got a set of 6"1/2 in the doors. there is tweeters in the dash. and there are 6x9s in the back. i plan on adding another set of 6x9s in the back along with tweeters in the middle of the car. what would you suggest wattage wise?

06 Honda Civic Si

Sub: 15" Kicker L7

Sub Amplifier: Phoenix Gold RSd 1200.1

Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-HD545U

Speakers: undecided

Speaker amp: undecided

Still alot more to come!!!