August 2010 SOTM Nominees

I nominate 99s10walled

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i nom hank, or 2000LaDe

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

I nominate fecupe2001 :drink40:

X2 great guy that doesn't get enough recognition. Either the sexplorer or the swift both are nice systems with alot of good work put into them. Plus the women he uses for hair tricks are always hot.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Thread Cleaned.... Weeds Pulled.

Please Be respectful to OUR SMD Staff.

We're only here to keep the peace.

SOTM WILL BE UNDERGOING CHANGES, An update is FAR PAST DUE.

We WIll keep you all informed

Let the nominations continue!

Alohas

~Smokey

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Thread Cleaned.... Weeds Pulled.

Please Be respectful to OUR SMD Staff.

We're only here to keep the peace.

SOTM WILL BE UNDERGOING CHANGES, An update is FAR PAST DUE.

We WIll keep you all informed

Let the nominations continue!

Alohas

~Smokey

Should check out my suggestion in the SOTM rules section :)

X2 great guy that doesn't get enough recognition. Either the sexplorer or the swift both are nice systems with alot of good work put into them. Plus the women he uses for hair tricks are always hot.

hehehe thanks a lot mate, there´ll be another hot women on the hairtricks hehe, plus, i´ll start getting some demos on the sexplorer, it´s just that i´m like a baby with new toy (talking about the swift) hehe, nice to see you around here, still waiting for you on yahoo msn!!! thanks a lot bro.... :yahoo:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

hehehe thanks a lot mate, there´ll be another hot women on the hairtricks hehe, plus, i´ll start getting some demos on the sexplorer, it´s just that i´m like a baby with new toy (talking about the swift) hehe, nice to see you around here, still waiting for you on yahoo msn!!! thanks a lot bro.... :yahoo:

Hahaha thats cool cant wait to see the hotties in the videos. I will get at you on msn for sure just been busy lately.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Ill enter this month. Build is in the sig as long as the link still works(from the old forum). If not could someone please find my build log lol, im on a slow computer in germany so it is a little hard to navigate the forum

thanks all

:good:

Archived