Rebel4055 Posted August 7, 2010 Report Posted August 7, 2010 so, I thought it was loud before... loooool Take it you fixed it? Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Emoxihax Posted August 7, 2010 Author Report Posted August 7, 2010 lol yeah, I could actually you know, turn it up. and it got loud.. and louder.. and began hurting my ears loud. the question is do I wanna film it rq and show it? 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
bassfiend316 Posted August 7, 2010 Report Posted August 7, 2010 Glad you got it hooked up right Also, nobodys gonna say "No, we don't want vids" lol so do it haha
Cashdollar2009 Posted August 7, 2010 Report Posted August 7, 2010 lol yeah, I could actually you know, turn it up. and it got loud.. and louder.. and began hurting my ears loud. the question is do I wanna film it rq and show it? Let's hear this bish. On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said: Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.