Hunting for wide-angle white LED's

A few months ago I bought some white wide-angle LED's from a local electronics store for an LED dome light. Stupid me series-wired them and some burned out, besides, I paid too much for them and, well, I want a brighter light. Problem is, I can't freakin' find any more white wide-angle LED's. I saw some on EBay at one point but the seller is gone and I can't find them now. So if anyone knows anywhere that may have them it would be appreciative if you could link me to them, or give me a phone number, whatever. I'm looking to pay no more than a dollar apiece, preferably less than that (I paid $1.99 apiece, but these ones on EBay were that price for a lot of 20 prewired for 12v.) It doesn't matter to me what voltage they run at, as I will be running a resistor to them. Thanks in advance for the help.

Edited by white4d96

Too many projects, too little time...

i got a maglight terralux lightstar 220 and it has one of those weird kinda leds in it but off 3v it has 220 lumens, i wanted to get some and make some accent lighting with it but cant seem to find those kinda leds, there not the bulb style, more of a resister kinda led type thing

heres a vid of the flashlight i got, i didn't make this vid but mine is just like it, i want the kind of leds that are in these kinda flash lights

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

oh, why i posted that was cause those leds are bright as hell and would only need a few of em

but i got a led dome light conversion thing from audio zone for $12 for my truck and it works pritty good

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I suppose I could probably do that. I was just entertaining the idea of doing it myself. I liked the one I put together before, and kinda wanna redo it with more rows of LED's (I have 2 rows of 4, guy at the shop said they were 3-3.5V so I figured series 4 of them and be golden...WRONG.) but I can't find the anywhere.

Anyone have experience with SMD LED's? (Yea yea I know, SMD, ROFL.) I did find those but don't know how easy they would be to solder up. http://www.diodedynamics.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=111

Too many projects, too little time...