Sundown Audio

The Best There Is ?!

Whats up yea its time for me to start looking for amps , ive have some of the best and some of the worst right now i think im down to the rockford 4000.1 or the new Arc audio so which one do you think ? Ps price isnt a "real issue" so throw out some good suggestions . Oh yea my speakers are going to be ( of course 2 Fi btls 18s )

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

those are both great choices, also look into fusion, my buddy dave uses them to compete and they kick ass!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac
those are both great choices, also look into fusion, my buddy dave uses them to compete and they kick ass!

I hate to be a stickler, but Fusion? why...

I'll tell you whats great IMO, a pair of IA 40.1s, my friend has 2 on his DDs and man they are teh secks

well like I said he uses it to compete with and beats it daily at .3 ohms and it takes it like a champ...3 12's at 155 dbs in a blazer?? Y not?? Not saying all of their stuff is great but I think theyre amps are pretty damn good the NV series I believe.

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

:lol: yeah I want one bad but the way I break phones that is a bad idea! oh well back to the amps

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Stay focused you 2!!!!! = )- this will more then likely be my last install so i want it done right , I have a pretty good box builder to make my box =) i know the subs i just need to figure out what amp = )

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

well I say t4k! FTW!

how much are those amps going for ? i need 2 and would 2 be 2 much for the speakers im getting ? yea im not Steave im not going to any spl comps i just want to be the loudest around here = )