Sundown Audio

The Best There Is ?!

One T4K on HDA is $979.99.

The arc audio is like 1500 hum might be going back to ol rockford ! thanks wait thats not over the internet right ?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Iam personally waiting for my raise, and promotion to tech at my job in 3 months, them IAM saving up for the 4000SE Arc Audio amp, the rateing are the best Ive seen for a sub amp of that magnitude, the guy said it was the best amp he tested, also designed by Zed, how the hell can you go wrong with that????

Iam willing to pay $2000 after my promotion, but hopefully it will drop even more than $1500 by then

I think it is well worth it

also love the dual power inputs ;-)

Id take this over any RF any day

http://www.pasmag.com/audiolabs/testreports2.asp?ID=427

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Iam personally waiting for my raise, and promotion to tech at my job in 3 months, them IAM saving up for the 4000SE Arc Audio amp, the rateing are the best Ive seen for a sub amp of that magnitude, the guy said it was the best amp he tested, also designed by Zed, how the hell can you go wrong with that????

Iam willing to pay $2000 after my promotion, but hopefully it will drop even more than $1500 by then

I think it is well worth it

also love the dual power inputs ;-)

Id take this over any RF any day

http://www.pasmag.com/audiolabs/testreports2.asp?ID=427

Thanks man ive been looking for some infor on that amp but its like they made it in area 52 or something = ) question would 2 of these be too much for a daily driver ( on 2 18s fi btls ? ) thanks

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

52.... 52 what? its 32" wide

dude, 2000rms per Btl 18 should knock... they are also strappable

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I see where this is the best amp topic..Well I like The amp I have the American Bass VFL 150.1...Only thing is you can't really find them anymore in the Gold Chasis LIke I have...I'm Running mine at 1 ohm currently, but I was told that with the right Charging system It can run at .5 ohm and it can also Burp tones at .25 ohms...Not to mention the fact that it will accept 16 Volts...But mine is an older amp...Don't know how the newer Models are..

No it was a joke you see on the movies where they talk about "Area 52 " where all the space ships are kept at ha ha ha

I see where this is the best amp topic..Well I like The amp I have the American Bass VFL 150.1...Only thing is you can't really find them anymore in the Gold Chasis LIke I have...I'm Running mine at 1 ohm currently, but I was told that with the right Charging system It can run at .5 ohm and it can also Burp tones at .25 ohms...Not to mention the fact that it will accept 16 Volts...But mine is an older amp...Don't know how the newer Models are..

Well a lot of good its going to do my if i cant find it :blush: . 5 hun thats pretty damn low how long can it play that low ?

So your saying that i only need 1 of thoses amps?