infinity Posted August 4, 2010 Report Posted August 4, 2010 the worst part for me is that i have no A/C in my car!!! LOL
raolito1980 Posted August 4, 2010 Report Posted August 4, 2010 heat index right now is 119 here I second that. Its not so hot now here in Houston. 100+ average. 2012 GMC SIerra CC System Build Headunit--Stock Sub Amp--DC 2.0k Subs--2-SA8v2's Enclosure--Need one made!! Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4 Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 XS Power D2400--XS D3400 No Big Three yet! http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980
splmark Posted August 4, 2010 Report Posted August 4, 2010 that isnt that bad really, when i was over seas thats about how cold our nights were... mid 140s during the day with a heat index of 212-215 is pretty brutal.. Damn that's a world record. The highest I could find online was 136 and the highest heat index on record is 176. But in Iraq it can get to the high 120's but the heat index is the same or lower since its dry. http://www.termpro.com/dbdrag/memberalbum/34416a0.jpg
LoudNLow931 Posted August 4, 2010 Report Posted August 4, 2010 I win. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Rebel4055 Posted August 4, 2010 Author Report Posted August 4, 2010 I win. Thats hot! EDIT: Also check my link in my first post the temp went down a bit. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
kingcabon20s Posted August 4, 2010 Report Posted August 4, 2010 I was living in visalia,ca last summer it was 119-120 everyday I have scars from the sunburn that i had.. My seller feedback.
Rebel4055 Posted August 4, 2010 Author Report Posted August 4, 2010 I was living in visalia,ca last summer it was 119-120 everyday I have scars from the sunburn that i had.. I wish that snow in your avatar would fall here ;D Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
LoudNLow931 Posted August 4, 2010 Report Posted August 4, 2010 Its 110 and the feels like is over 120. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
El1T3Bass Posted August 4, 2010 Report Posted August 4, 2010 Its only 96 in wisconsin but still feels hot wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now? Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic
Steve626 Posted August 5, 2010 Report Posted August 5, 2010 Its been nice here in socal at least in the Pasadena area highs in the mid 80s nice breeze to coming through 2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires (2) Re SR 15s US AMPS AX600DE Audison SRX-4 Herts ECX 165 front Polk momo 6x9s rear Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.