Second Skin Audio

CRX style boxes

@scratchy & Richard: Well it seems you guys got the stick from the captian. And here i was ready to join their team, seeing that i had a full solar install. Was planning to buy a DD setup during next year but i wonder now.

Maybe we should try and run some of the international brands like what these guys are doing on this forum. If not then it's back to XTC/starsound woofers and Starsound amps. Ever thought of buying some stuff of the net - can't get worst then buying from the captain.

;)Not a bad idea. Would like to shock a couple of guys with the product. But i first need to get some money saved up and next year i WILL get better equipment.

Solar amps are gr8 but their woofers suck. My HX12's have a power compression problem - had to modify the frame for better cooling, this includes buying a new cone kit!

@scratchy & Richard: Well it seems you guys got the stick from the captian. And here i was ready to join their team, seeing that i had a full solar install. Was planning to buy a DD setup during next year but i wonder now.

Maybe we should try and run some of the international brands like what these guys are doing on this forum. If not then it's back to XTC/starsound woofers and Starsound amps. Ever thought of buying some stuff of the net - can't get worst then buying from the captain.

well i aint yet lol cause i haven had any probs just yet with him... but when my amp pops i think the problems will begin. I WANT RE XXX's!!! im also thinking of buying some nsbs overseas cause it works out cheaper.