Sonic Electronix

Ok i drive a 1992 Chevy Corsica, I know nice ride huh? lol, but today I am wanting to start looking for new products to make it louder, and when i say louder i mean more bass. Heres whats in it now,

2 Factory 4x6's in kick panels

2 factory 6x9's behind front seats

2 Quantum Cozmik Subs- 1000rms each 2000max each

db drive a3 1000.1d okur series amp

some $90 sealed box for both 15's

Ok, my ideas for right now are (only pick 1 please)

New amp around $250

New custom ported box?

New subs(Re Audio the $215 dollar ones)

If anyone can throw in any suggestions that would help a lot.

so they are fifteens thats got to be a very small box even for sealed you should get a ported box have one custom made if you can to try and squeeze as much cube as you can two fifteens most never sound good in a trunk car because there is just not enough space in the trunk for a proper ported box you need at least 7 cubes before port and displacement. so you can get a ported box for the fifteens or go to one in a ported box or buy a set on the re subs your interested in but go with the twelves so you can fit a proper sized ported box in there thats my suggestion

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

for the amp..... maybe you can get a refurbish sundown 1200dv2 ar www.db-r.com goes for around $260 puts out about 1770 watts rms!!! amplifier link

for the subs.... get a ported box.... MUCH louder than a sealed box =)

Also interested in making a wall for the 15's just like Steve's Honda civic? only thing is I personally have no clue how to even try to make one...id have to get my local shop to make it and that would cost tons? more suggestions, all appreciated!

box..

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived