I know a lot of people look for speaker parts like frames, coils, spiders, and cones, and me personally I usually miss them, and the person ends up giving up, or just buying new. Buying new is always good, but sometimes you just have to have that little side project for your free time.

I just started working for a new company, so I don't have a whole lot of time for re coning, or custom stuff, so I will probably decline any re cones, maybe a few here and there

But I can get recone parts for many older woofers- in parts, not fully glued

I have TRF parts

spiders from 5" OD to 11" OD I think even a couple 12" spiders- yes OD, talk about some fun projects

2" - 4" spiders on hand, can get spiders for 0.5" coils all the way up to 6" coils

8" - 18" parts

DSCN2813.jpg

DSCN2749.jpg

DSCN2743.jpg

DSCN2745.jpg

DSCN2412.jpg

DSCN2118.jpg

DSCN2101.jpg

A CRAP load of NEW 2" motors

These are long throw, higher motor force design available for dual, and single coil gaps

No one bought any of these last I posted them, not a single one!

$25 each, and they bolt up to about anything

DSCN2062.jpg

DSCN2043.jpg

DSCN2000.jpg

hit me up on any questions

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Lol. Nice flat lead wire Ken! LW-11. I use the same!

As for the 2" motors you got, what are the gap dimensions on them and slug size/amount and top plate thickness.

I have a pair of beastly 2" coils but their 8 layer copper rounds with a 2" ww on them. I was trying to find a pair of TC1000 motors since I know they fit but.....:( no luck.

Either way shoot me a pm or email with dimensions.

04 Chrysler Sebring

Stinger

C&D Technologies

Alpine

Infinity/cdt

Zapco

TC Sounds custom subs

ken, for spiders/coil/cone/dustcap for a jl 12" w0 how much am i lookin at?

ditto and 10'' w0

and how much for i guess 4 terminals?

and if i have to due to rubbing issues, what kinda setup do u have to recone a 2.5'' coil sub with?

well there not rubbing but when i really push em it sounds like the vc hits the former, the way the spider is in the pasket its open on back side and i guess air comeing from the back wave is pushing on the spider makeing it move the vc and it hit the side of the former or some shit like that

these are the subs that i might recone if i have to, and if i can i want to keep em to either d2 or d4 500rms each

http://www.vminnovations.com/product_3154/SOUNDSTREAM_VGW_10_2000W_10_Inch_Subwoofers_Subs_Pair_Refurbished_.html

lol, how much 2 referbs are i could just replace em lol, but lemmie kno on those terimanls mang, and my 12'' w0 and 10'' w0 still work fine but have shit surrounds, i might can cut the dust cap off and shim it then put some back on, u aint got just reg surrounds do u?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

• 2 weeks later...

ken, for spiders/coil/cone/dustcap for a jl 12" w0 how much am i lookin at?

to bad you dont need a 10" I dont have the dust cap, but I have the cone, spider, and coil that fits for 10" not 12"

I can order a recone kit and you can assemble for like $40- 50 dont have the price in front of me

I need to inquire mon - fri

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.