Sonic Electronix

From my own knowledge, I would go with either DC Power or Iraggi for your alternator. They both make solid alternators designed to take abuse from car audio. Also, batteries are basically for allowing you to play longer without the engine running, but it does take a tiny bit of stress from the alternator, but if you feel comfortable with multiple batteries, go ahead I won't stop you. I would suggest going with a deep cycle battery since typical batteries made to do so many cycles.

smdsig-2.jpg

From my own knowledge, I would go with either DC Power or Iraggi for your alternator. They both make solid alternators designed to take abuse from car audio. Also, batteries are basically for allowing you to play longer without the engine running, but it does take a tiny bit of stress from the alternator, but if you feel comfortable with multiple batteries, go ahead I won't stop you. I would suggest going with a deep cycle battery since typical batteries made to do so many cycles.

so if i was to get 2 Soundstream XXX-4000D. one for each woofer, i could go either with just a upgraded alternator insted of buying more batteries? or what would you suggest would be the best setup so that it dosnt hurt the woofers in lack of power?

wtf :noob::No:

ok bro u dont know wut ur talking about so just stop posting

and op just do wut ray said a amp that dose 2500 rms and 2 g31 batterys (like xs d3100 khc-2400) and if u want 2 upgrade ur alt i would go with iraggi and get a 180-250 alt and

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

and op just do wut ray said a amp that dose 2500 rms and 2 g31 batterys (like xs d3100 khc-2400) and if u want 2 upgrade ur alt i would go with iraggi and get a 180-250 alt and

omg man thanks! yea this is the exact advice i was looking for! seeing i need to buy the batteries is an upgraded alt recomanded?.. i would also need a sound processor to right?. im just trying to find out as much as i can so i do everything right and not have somthin rigged up.

u dont need a sound processor but that is ur call and about ur alt we need 2 know wut kind of car u have

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

He didn't post anything that so wrong that needed that kind of response. I've seen you post more retarded shit and you're still posting. So chill out.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

Archived