Sonic Electronix

why? copper is stronger for spl the aluminum coils would be better for high power music setups. they disapate heat faster then copper

you tell me what you think... i will be using this setup daily but will also be doing a few comps here and there just for the fun.... i dont want to do a recone 2 month after i buy the sub i was told and have seen on forums people say copper aq's burn up with just 1500rms.. but im still learnin so help a brotha out

you tell me what you think... i will be using this setup daily but will also be doing a few comps here and there just for the fun.... i dont want to do a recone 2 month after i buy the sub i was told and have seen on forums people say copper aq's burn up with just 1500rms.. but im still learnin so help a brotha out

well i'd like to see how those amps were set then. I bought my Aq3500.1 off a guy who had an spl wall setup and burped 2 AQ HDC3's with copper coild on a pair of strapped @ 1ohm AQ3500.1bds

just saying copper will be more musical too your not running to much power

also you did state this was for spl.. obviously for daily the more motor force and motors to spread the power out the better usually

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

well i'd like to see how those amps were set then. I bought my Aq3500.1 off a guy who had an spl wall setup and burped 2 AQ HDC3's with copper coild on a pair of strapped @ 1ohm AQ3500.1bds

just saying copper will be more musical too your not running to much power

also you did state this was for spl.. obviously for daily the more motor force and motors to spread the power out the better usually

im still obviously undecided on any sub and amp combo im gonna do.. this thred did do some help as well as what youve been saying.. if you had 1000 to spend on just sub and amp what would you get.. that is preety mush my range give or take a few

im still obviously undecided on any sub and amp combo im gonna do.. this thred did do some help as well as what youve been saying.. if you had 1000 to spend on just sub and amp what would you get.. that is preety mush my range give or take a few

DC XL with a sundown 3k. they are selling some used ones for 500 shipped. or wait until the end of the month and get a new crescendo 3k for $550.

for SPL, one subs with a lot of power is easier to get loud with.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.