Sonic Electronix

would i be better off gettin 8 AUDIOPIPE TSAR10 10"s on one ap3000.1 at 2 ohms or should i get one aq hdc3 18-a on 2 ap3000.1s

the ap3000.1s are rated for 2 ohm stable but i used to run one on .6 ohms daly on a solo x 18 so im sure it would be fine at a little over 1 ohm

the audiopipes would be sealed and the 18 would be in a custom built aero port box..

which setup would be better for spl at the headrest thanks in advance

the one 18". ive seen those amps turn off when ran at 1ohm though.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

yea it used to shut off on me at a half ohm but i hooked up 2 stinger spv70 batts up to it and never had anymore issues.... what other good amps would you guys recommend around the 3 to 500 price range for around 1 ohm aq aluminums only come in d1's so im stuck on one good 2 ohm amp or 2 decent 1 ohm amps. either way i want to be beatin

yea it used to shut off on me at a half ohm but i hooked up 2 stinger spv70 batts up to it and never had anymore issues.... what other good amps would you guys recommend around the 3 to 500 price range for around 1 ohm aq aluminums only come in d1's so im stuck on one good 2 ohm amp or 2 decent 1 ohm amps. either way i want to be beatin

what makes you think that it only comes in dual 1? and a AQ 2200 is good on Crescendo 3k just over 500 so

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

i would go with sdc2 15s but at 159 a peice x 4= too mush for me.. i gotta keep sub cost under 500 shipped... the 8 10's would run me 388 shipped which s basicly the same as the aq 18

hmm below 500 why not port 2 15's?

and Aq HDC3 18 can come in dual 2

aluminm coils on aq's site only gives the d1 option... the coppers are d1 or d2.. but aluminum is were im goin if i do aq...

why? copper is stronger for spl the aluminum coils would be better for high power music setups. they disapate heat faster then copper