Free Photoshopping.

nice!

lol, youre prolly going to kill me, as im being picky as hell, lol

could you make all the main logo's the lighter grey, i like that.

and then darken up the orange just a tiny tad? or maby a few diff levels of orange if its not that hard?

i have no idea how photoshop works, so if its some super hard thing neverminddd, lol

this is so legit.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

just like examples of diff levels of orange in the logo, not all in one, lol

and in the R on the second, theres a scratch of grey, which used to be a scratch of white, is there a way to black that out? otherwise i can just sharpie it, lol

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

It's good that your picky! There's no way I could do exactly what you want without you sitting right beside me telling me what to do. I'm happy to keep trying until I get it just how you want it. I made a page of a few different shades. See if it's in there. I also lightened the gray. (As I said before, I'm on the LCD screen, and color is just.. whack on this thing..)

I also cleaned up some of the scanner artifacts it through in there.

http://lejdesigns.com/graphics/stickers2.png

nice!

alright, i think the second pair looked the best, for sure.

and i think im going to have you nix the glare, and just go with a the lighter shade of the logo the first time you glared it, if that makes sence. it looks good, but as its going on a wheel, i think i want to keep it more simple/stock looking.

and then heres another set of odd questions:

is there anyway to make the orange look more digital? i know that probably doesent make sence as it wasant digital to begin with, but i figured it would be worth a shot.

i also circled a few areas where the scanner caught some imperfections, that if easy would be cool to have fixed

Andddd, finally, could you put four of each next to each other on a page, so when i get them printed they will all be in one place.

and, about that, how would i have them printed to the same scale i originally had? lol

Thanks so much man, and how cool youre being about the pickyness, i diddnt want to offend you or piss you off, haha

oops, heres the pic-

Screenshot2011-01-07at63721PM.png

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

DUDE!!!

THATS WHATS UP!!

Now, last thing, i swear, haha

can i get one set in the lighter shade? i'm now second guessing myself but i figure it cant be that hard to just do that.

And the question on printing, how do i get them to print to the original size, like if i had techforce make them?

thanks so much man, these are going to be legit.

and i would save this if i were you, once i put these out on the boards, i have a feeling bunches of people will be wanting them in all sorts of colors :-D

and do i just then drag it off the net and save it in the png format?

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

No problem!

Here's the lighter shade:

http://lejdesigns.com/graphics/stickers4.png

And yup, just save it as .png.

Now with printing.., It's going to be a different story.. Because when you scanned them, it changed it to a random proportion, that is impossible to really know for sure. So you're just going to have to print them and keep scaling it down accordingly until it matches back up. That's the only real way I know of doing it sense it was a scanned image we started with.

great, thats kinda what i figured, i'm going to measure the original, and maby thattl help.

and once again, this is just sickkkkk!

i tried getting the digital image from the company but they were assholes about it, so i was bummed, but then i thought of you on here and figured i'd scan them and see how things went! and BAM, PERFECT!

Thanks again man, ill try gettin you a pic when i get them printed and on the wheels :-D

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

sorry for once again being picky, but i guess i diddnt say what i meant right, lol

i meant the lighter orange, not the greyyyy

sorry bout thattt, lol

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived