Second Skin Audio

SPL Setup for a 97 Honda Civic?

I have two L5 kicker 12's in the trunk right now, in kicker manufactured box, from the back seat floor boards, to the back of the trunk is dynomatted (cost a pretty penny) lol. Anyways, i'm selling these subs and box to a buddy, and i'm not sure on what to get next, i'm gonna get a Audiopipe 3000.1d , to start off anyways, what subs would go good with this amp? 12's 15's or an 18? I'm just looking to get max spl out of my car, any thoughts would be much appreciated. The back seat is removed already, should I just stick with something in the trunk? Or just have a box resting on the back seat with like 2 15's? Hit me up! Thanks!

Two Kicker L5 12's

Alpine IDA-x305 (I have no use for pandora or the 305 s)

Kenwood Graphic Equalizer

1000 watt Hifonics Brutus D Class Mono

and a Capacitor that ain't worth shit.

you can always seal it off from the trunk with 2 15s and port facing forward, or you can do subs facing forward porting off the rear window

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

you can always seal it off from the trunk with 2 15s and port facing forward, or you can do subs facing forward porting off the rear window

So the 2 15's in the trunk, and completely seal off the edges and just have the port in the middle? and for the second one are you talking about having the box sitting on the backseat floor?

Two Kicker L5 12's

no, thats being in the trunk still...

if you dont care about your back seat, and want loud loud, do a wall... j00bles has one in his civic

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

no, thats being in the trunk still...

if you dont care about your back seat, and want loud loud, do a wall... j00bles has one in his civic

Yeah I honestly don't want my backseat, and I really wanna do a wall. The two 15's in the trunk has me thinkin tho, what would I tune to the box to?

Two Kicker L5 12's

Yeah I honestly don't want my backseat, and I really wanna do a wall. The two 15's in the trunk has me thinkin tho, what would I tune to the box to?

All depends what you are looking for. If it's going to be a daily driver, tune it what best suits your musical needs. But...in your title, it says SPL setup, so are you only going to be competing with it? If so, you will want to tune it high.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

All depends what you are looking for. If it's going to be a daily driver, tune it what best suits your musical needs. But...in your title, it says SPL setup, so are you only going to be competing with it? If so, you will want to tune it high.

Yeah well it is a daily driver, I just want as much SPL as I can get, I don't know if I should just get two really badass 12's, like some DC level 4's like that dude J00bles, or 2 15's, I want it to hit the low lows.

Two Kicker L5 12's

j00bles has a wall with 2 level 4 18s... honestly, just do a wall and stuff 4 15s in it and power it with the right amount of power, and get your electrical up, and call it a day, it will get loud :)

Team DC Audio

j00bles has a wall with 2 level 4 18s... honestly, just do a wall and stuff 4 15s in it and power it with the right amount of power, and get your electrical up, and call it a day, it will get loud :)

4 15's? Haha :| i'm down with that, if the pricing is right. You don't think just 2 15's walled will do?

Two Kicker L5 12's

if you want stupid loud i dont think you would be happy with 2 15s atleast, if you are like me

Team DC Audio