Second Skin Audio

Hatchback...

unless you have had a hatchback.. or heard hatchbacks, or anything with them... why are you giving opinions in a hatchback thread? for all this yes

I own one, and my original post was a lot more informative than your little thread jack to show a pic of your ride....

as far as thread jack didnt try to so once again just chill damn is this all uyou have to do right now is bitch god your worse then my ex and thats efin bad all u like to do is start drama its like being back at school when i deal with people like you so have fun other wise time to ignore you bye

96 GMC Jimmy

Kenwood KDC-348U

2 SoundStream T4-15's

BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs)

Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs)

8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz

2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front

2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear

My YouTube Link

My Budget Build Log

My New Build Log

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

lol, sorry that i try to post informative information and you post complete retarded bullshit dude...

im sorry i called you out, im sorry i hurt your feelings, and im sorry you are retarded...

but as it stands, a SUV and a hatchback are NOTHING like each other, PERIOD....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Derrick, you want me to read you or something? i don´t think you´ll be able to sleep tonight if this guy ignores you!!! haha this is funny, what an ignorant, dude, go cry to your momma and ask her to change your diaper!! :drinks:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

OP i had 2 15" DC XLs on a audiopipe 3000 in my hatch area in a sealed box with subs facing up, and it was doing 145s at 32hz... just to give you a rough idea, it moved some air 2... and sounded very, very clean

and yes, i was one of the first few people to ever run XLs in a sealed box :lol:

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

thanks, we will be doing subs up port up...

biggest problem atm is, that we have 2 15s to go in there, but the box is limited at a width of about 35inches...

it's going to be a tight fit, but damn, who cares? as long as it fits its cool...

and i bet noone wants to sit in the backseats when that stuff is in.

having a 15" woofer like 6 inches away from you ears just cant be good for your ear!

Honda Civic EJ2

Stock Audio System! And it does(n't) kick ass!