Ne1 Familiar W/it?

Was wondering if ne1 knew nething bout the PIO DEH-7800MP? If I have the 6700 w/ factory speakers but 4 12's on 1200watts, would this b an upgrade or just a better HU thats useless to someone not so familiar to SQ settings and stuff? I personally like the sound of the 6700...but the 7800 is pretty complex with all the options in SQ...should i just stick with the 6700? Ne help whatsoever would be appreciated

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio

i really dont know what i am lookin for actually, im 1 of those ppl that like havin new things after so long...the 7800 has 5v pre-outs...lil more power to the speakers....and a full color display...i have the 7800 now but can return np....prolly wouldnt get the 6700 back but a newer model close to it...for sum1 like me, would u say a lower end model would b best? i liked what controls i did have on the 6700 and was not informed that the 7800 had a 16 band EQ and all that sh*t....what do u think?

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio

My buddy just put one of those in his truck - It makes my 6800 look kind of outdated. The colors are awesome, and the EQ is really adjustable for a deck - he's the kind of guy who loves messing with his settings at all times, so he really likes it, the deck looks sweet too.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Archived