Sundown Audio

anyone ever tried running a 100.4 under 2 ohms per channel. im trying to wire three 4 ohm tweets to each channel but it would be at 1.34 ohms i dont want the amo to get ruined because im running it under the rec. ohm load.

Edited by baron_of_bass

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

class a/b amps run different than mono or w.e sub amps come out wit

ive seen people run amps lower than normal, but with tweets it wont hurt anything as long as its got a good electrical back up, same wit sub amps too

hell some of the old ass ma audio 2ch amps were .5ohm stereo stable, the 2ch i had was 1ohm stereo stable too

ive ran my 2ch and 4ch amps at 2ohms each and i see no harm in anything lower, just dont go as long as like .75ohm or w/e, 1ohm should be fine tho as long as u aint gain happy with it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

oh, hmm i didn't kno it was twards a sundown amp, i dunno how they would handle a 1ohm or so load, should tho as long as its just tweets ur running at that ohm load

im not gunna tell u to do it cause it might void warrenty so we'll let someone from sundown tell ya

but to let ya know ive ran a amp at 1.5ohm and it was fine

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

i ran mine on 3 4ohm woofers and it got HOT pretty fast. but on tweeters with it xd-over u may be ok. just make sure u watch the temp

Edited by willie3719

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

what tweets are u gunna run on it?

i ran mine on 3 4ohm woofers and it got HOT pretty fast. but on tweeters with it xd-over u may be ok. just make sure u watch the temp

thanks man

what tweets are u gunna run on it?

tweets are the alum dome neo tweets that come with the rf t652

ill be running three 100.4s, but since im going active ill going to dedicate one 100.4 strictly to tweets

Edited by baron_of_bass

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

oh, hmm then i dont see it being a problem, u gunna run 3 tweets on each channel?

oh, hmm then i dont see it being a problem, u gunna run 3 tweets on each channel?

thats what i was thinking of doing. i think that would be the easiest way to do it. well, im hoping that is lol

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

oh ya, to help otheres bout this topic, the only way i found to check a comp sets tweets ohm load is to set the dmm to continuity