Sonic Electronix

Need opinions and ideas?

Ok i am looking forward to making a box in my 92 chevy corsica. I would almost like to make a wall but looks way hard so im planning something similar. Right now i have 2 15's in a sealed box in my trunk.

My future plans are below

Summary- I want to take out the backseat, make false floor so it'll be level, make ported box(make it where the box separates the trunk from the cab, pretty much sealing it off. making amp rack in the back of car....similar to Steve's Honda civic but then again not close at all!

red- (2x4's) false floor in the bottom of seat. Making this to make the box level to sit on.

black- sort of an outline of car

blue- resembles the box, i'm not good at paint on my computer but i want the back of box to be flat against where the trunk and backseat meets.

FutureCorsicaBox.jpg

Tell me what you think?

Pretty much you want to do a half wall then.

Have a look at my (unfinished) build log.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/81938-half-wall-1-18-3kw-ford-falcon-video-pg-3/page__p__1125648entry1125648

That should give you some ideas. Should do well, feel free to PM me for help.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

There are a lot of people here who can help but in order for them to help with the ports you need to let them know the size of the box so they can tell you the correct port area and length for tuning.

Archived