Sonic Electronix

ok iv heard of them but neva heard them in life or know anything about them i wanna buy either 2 btl 15 or 2 aa mayhem 15(dont know whitch better)

but shop i went to sells vibe and says they good woofers i heard 2 their 15's and they seem good on 4k but they reakon they can play them 6 hours all day every day..im not sure if they just want me buy them of if they actually any good sure anything can be loud off 4k..but for 6hours every day?

so basicly need bad ass daily sub has any1 used or heard vibe subs? if no good then aa or fi?

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

ok iv heard of them but neva heard them in life or know anything about them i wanna buy either 2 btl 15 or 2 aa mayhem 15(dont know whitch better)

but shop i went to sells vibe and says they good woofers i heard 2 their 15's and they seem good on 4k but they reakon they can play them 6 hours all day every day..im not sure if they just want me buy them of if they actually any good sure anything can be loud off 4k..but for 6hours every day?

so basicly need bad ass daily sub has any1 used or heard vibe subs? if no good then aa or fi?

My friend is a vibe dealer and the owner of the vibe tacoma(youtube it) and Vibe is not too bad, they were introduced to the US I think 1 year ago but have been in the UK for.... 17 years? They have "superior cooling" according to vibe but that 4k watts they had the subs on was maybe 4k amp by vibe which means 2k rms, look on their site and you will see what I mean. The speakers and subs do sound very good off of the vibe amps which are classified as ag/h... I think.... but its the fidelity of an a/b with the efficiency of a D.

My friend is a vibe dealer and the owner of the vibe tacoma(youtube it) and Vibe is not too bad, they were introduced to the US I think 1 year ago but have been in the UK for.... 17 years? They have "superior cooling" according to vibe but that 4k watts they had the subs on was maybe 4k amp by vibe which means 2k rms, look on their site and you will see what I mean. The speakers and subs do sound very good off of the vibe amps which are classified as ag/h... I think.... but its the fidelity of an a/b with the efficiency of a D.

thanxs so would 2 AA mayhem 15's be louder and better dailyoff 4k?

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

word is that they are a metra company...

92 Black Acura Vigor (Blacura)

pioneer head unit

powerbass s-series 6 1/2 components in front

2 stock tweets up on the dash

2 stock 1 inch speakers by the front dome light

alpine spg-17c2 6/12s in the back,custom fiberglass pods for them

hifonics MX-3 sound processor/line driver

BIG 3 done

stock alt...not for long

1/0G all around

optima yellowtop up front

kinetik 2400 in the back

Powerbass XA3000d sub amp

2 MTX 9500 12s, single 4 ohm vc

(so only doing about 2200w)

8awg wire for the subs

thanxs so would 2 AA mayhem 15's be louder and better dailyoff 4k?

well i think what BulletInjection was trying to say is that the "4k" amp they are using is probably a vibe amp that is 4000 watts MAX, 2000 watts RMS. so 1000 watts to each sub. i think id get the Mayhems, just me though.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

ok i can get my hands on a soundstream 4000d very cheap for aus...now need 2 subs to run daily in trunk

mainly looking at mayhem 15's (unless the btl would sound better? or if lack room then 12's) but they trying to sell me vibe wanted opinions if anybody has used them or know anybody who dose..

and the vibe im pritty sure was 4000rms not just watts their highest line

burp setup for fun 152's

Archived