Sonic Electronix

15" Memphis MOJO vs 15" RE Audio

Whats up guys. If you read my recent thread you'd know that i bought a 15" RE with a box amp etc. had for not even a whole day and the voice coil separated. Now i talked to "USAMPFREAK" and he said that i can send it to someone and get it re-coned for roughly 95 bucks. Now the other option would be that i know of a 15" Memphis MOJO for sale for $200. The guy that i bought the RE from said he'd throw in $50 to whatever i decide to do. And the RE blew up in my buddies car without me in it so he's going to buy me something if the warranty doesn't work which i don't think its going to. So what would you guys do, re-cone a RE 15. or Have your buddy throw down the $$ for a Memphis MOJO that has been barely used if not used at all. Get back to me.

2004 Audi A4 Ultrasport 3.0

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

ill give more details when i find out about the mojo the RE is the older style not the newer version. The only reason im leaning toward the Mojo is because the lowest model mojo max RMS is 1000watt. when the RE that i have's maximum RMS is 600 and i have a 1800 RMS American Bass amp.

2004 Audi A4 Ultrasport 3.0

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

Archived