• Big 12
  2. 2. Most over rated team?

• USC
    • Texas
    • Alabama
    • Ohio State
    • Notre Dame
    • Michigam
  3. 3. Who will win the national championship this season?

• USC
    • Ohio State
    • Michigan
    • LSU
    • Florida
    • Auburn
    • Boise State
  4. 4. Best rivalry in colledge football?

• Ohio State vs. Michigan
    • USC vs. CAL
    • LSU vs. Arkansas
    • LSU vs Alabama (Les Miles vs. Nic Saban)
    • Texas vs. Oklahoma
  5. 5. Which coach do you enjoy watching lose the most?

• Pete Carol
    • Bob Stoops
    • Nic Saban
    • Charley Weis
    • Bobby Bowden
    • Ervin Mier

i love your choice of words LOL

lol...thats one thing they can do well.you must be a ark hogs fan.i like the hogs.i try to pull for everyone in the sec,

but Tenn Vols!!!

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

What happened to Alabama? After they administered a ass whooping to my team (TN) they go on a loosing spree. I love to give the bama fans at the barracks a hard time after they gave me a hard time after they smoked UT. From what i am hearing on the talk radio if UT beats KY today they go to the SEC championship with LSU. All the talk radio shows here are saying UT would not have a chance against LSU if they did go. However these were the same sports writers who said Illiniois(sp) would not have a chance against Ohio State.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

What happened to Alabama? After they administered a ass whooping to my team (TN) they go on a loosing spree. I love to give the bama fans at the barracks a hard time after they gave me a hard time after they smoked UT. From what i am hearing on the talk radio if UT beats KY today they go to the SEC championship with LSU. All the talk radio shows here are saying UT would not have a chance against LSU if they did go. However these were the same sports writers who said Illiniois(sp) would not have a chance against Ohio State.

we just show up when we want to..lol.i knew this year would suck.we get to play the iron bowl today.

hopefully we will win,not expecting it though.anyway..........roll tide!!!!!!!!

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Well I'm not gonna make any excuses for LSU losing yesterday. McFadden has an awesome day. Our defense just couldn't stop the run. Injuries really hurt LSU but I give a pat on the back to arkansas for the win. Instead of crying about the loss & horrible officiating I'll post pics! I had tickets in the corner of the north endzone right on the field. Too bad I couldn't have rushed the field!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Archived