miraclemauro Posted August 18, 2010 Author Report Posted August 18, 2010 Damn man looking good! Where are you at in Wyoming? I live in Worland and it seems like I am the only one around here doing the same shit! I'm up in casper man holy hell that is some rough wood work lol. might be a good thing you had to use 1" foam. i got to admit... it looks comfy. makes me want to lay on it. (just bustin your balls) i have a question about your amp rack... all those fans are either pushing or pulling correct? where is the air supposed to go? there is no opening for air to move out of the rack. except where the wires come in but there is less open area there than one fan. from what i see you just have a way to pressurize the chambers and not move much air. you need a hole with as much area as the fans or else the fans wont be doing much. its like having a ported box with the port opening pressed all the way against the hatch. As for the fans i guess i didnt put enough thought into it... But i have 2 pushin air in and 1 out and in the middle there is 3 sucking air into the second half and 2 pushing back to the first half. I guess i should definitely make an opening. You're a fan of small ports, huh? lol Looks good for sure though! i guess i am a fan of small ports haha next enclosure will for sure have gnar port area!!! Vids may be up soon, i kinda wanna wait to get the whole going... but any suggestions on suspension?? Thanks for the comments guys...
Ryan k. Posted August 18, 2010 Report Posted August 18, 2010 Looks awesome, as far as suspension i'd say lower it 2 or 3 inches. 2001 Dodge Ram
miraclemauro Posted September 25, 2010 Author Report Posted September 25, 2010 I had the worst night last night... My amps finally came in after Auto Sound had lost all my info and had no way of getting a hold of me and this is why it's been taking forever, anyways i get my amps and i get to wiring those bitches up and once again one starts up the other goes into protect. So i put that aside and go off of one for about 20 seconds and puff there goes the second amp. So now I'm left with nothing.. AGAIN!!!! Shitty part is I had to pay labor for both of my amps but in the first place I had received a faulty amp. The other one was damaged cause of vibration... But it's an amplifier shouldn't it be able to withstand vibration? I've been trying to call Bill but no answer, no reply to my messages nothing. Maybe i shouldve went with the brz3000 that i wanted in the first place FUX FUX FUX! Also got the ride lowered so here's a couple photos.
smokeumtires Posted September 25, 2010 Report Posted September 25, 2010 First off For someone "ALONE" you do pretty damn good work brotha!!!! I love seein a stock car evolve! It seems like, to me anyways, That you have a pretty small port for those BTLs??? I may be wrong but it just looks small from the pics. Anywho Just showing some 808 love, GOOD WORK!
01 S-10 Posted September 25, 2010 Report Posted September 25, 2010 Seems like alot of people have problems with those amps TDH FTW !!!
finkster Posted September 25, 2010 Report Posted September 25, 2010 I had the worst night last night... My amps finally came in after Auto Sound had lost all my info and had no way of getting a hold of me and this is why it's been taking forever, anyways i get my amps and i get to wiring those bitches up and once again one starts up the other goes into protect. So i put that aside and go off of one for about 20 seconds and puff there goes the second amp. So now I'm left with nothing.. AGAIN!!!! Shitty part is I had to pay labor for both of my amps but in the first place I had received a faulty amp. The other one was damaged cause of vibration... But it's an amplifier shouldn't it be able to withstand vibration? I've been trying to call Bill but no answer, no reply to my messages nothing. Maybe i shouldve went with the brz3000 that i wanted in the first place FUX FUX FUX! You do some good work though man. I need to wrap a couple small things in my car and you have motivated me to get off my ass and try it LOL. Good luck with your amp troubles. Edit: spelling DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
miraclemauro Posted September 25, 2010 Author Report Posted September 25, 2010 I haven't had any beat in my ride for about 2 months now and i'm getting pretty sick of this it's like something in this world just doesn't want me to run full potential. Thanks for the feedback and love guys i also re-wrapped my amp rack in black i'll post pics here in a little while.
miraclemauro Posted September 28, 2010 Author Report Posted September 28, 2010 I think Bill is just ignoring me now he's not replying to emails, calls, texts nothing at all, i can't let this much money just go to nothing! I should've just cashed that money into ones and made it rain off the mountain.
kanes_disciple Posted September 29, 2010 Report Posted September 29, 2010 Sounds like DAT is treating you poorly. I would have recommended Audioque, soundstream, or Sundown. I would be a pissed mofo in your situation! Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit Kinetik HC600 Powerbass 6.75's in front doors Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck Powerbass 1000.1D Powerbass 400.4 2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs 0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3 Custom Amp Rack Code Alarm with remote start Stinger Digital Volt Meter My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/ My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple
bubblyjock Posted September 29, 2010 Report Posted September 29, 2010 I think Bill is just ignoring me now he's not replying to emails, calls, texts nothing at all, i can't let this much money just go to nothing! I should've just cashed that money into ones and made it rain off the mountain. Damn bro that sucks! When you do get some beat going in that truck, I might need to make a trip to Casper to see this thing in person!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.