Fact: Bonds is good at what he does.

Now onto the bullshit of Bonds...He's a fucking dick head to any fans if they aren't from SF...I don't know any other guy that turns down 5 year old kids for autographs and shit but Bonds...He's always fighting with the media...Not much of a guy I would want my kids to look up to.

Steroids issue " I never took steroids knowingly"...Meaning he did take them, he just didn't know.

Sucks that you don't know now a days whose playing fair and isn't...To me Bonds, Sosa, McGwire, Jiambi, Sheffield, Canseco (might have mispelled some names) are all a piece of shit...Can't wait for Bonds to call it quits already... Honestly I didn't want to see the record broken.

I guess Hank was being a dick about the whole thing not wanting to show up and shit because it aint fair to him...He played thru a time where blacks weren't allowed into stadiums...Just about every white person was racist...Yet he went out and set the all time home run record... To have it broken now by some asshole guy that everybody accuses of steroids (and he pretty much admitted to)...It's not fair to Hank, put yourself in his position...Shit I even remember when Barry Bonds and former team mate Jeff Kent got into a fight in the dug out! WTF kind of leader is that?!

I personally hate Barry Bonds, to me the all time HR King is Hank until A-Rod comes around or the next to break it.