chapo123 Posted August 13, 2010 Report Posted August 13, 2010 (edited) pahaha vid is full of WIN.! look at the guy on the phone at :20 haaa Edited August 13, 2010 by chapo123 Quote Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
BeatBox Posted August 13, 2010 Report Posted August 13, 2010 hell yeah, ol boy started to fist put alittle there Quote
chapo123 Posted August 13, 2010 Author Report Posted August 13, 2010 lmao Quote Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
Rebel4055 Posted August 13, 2010 Report Posted August 13, 2010 Least they are enjoying it! Quote Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Slapuhho Posted August 13, 2010 Report Posted August 13, 2010 Mike Singer FTMFW! Quote 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.