Sonic Electronix

what he means by that is you just answered the question yourself you were thinking about a dc lvl 5 so, a lvl 5 is a good daily beater, but hell there are tons of 18 inch daily beaters.... fi, dc, dd, AA, and the list can go on , it just all depends on what you can afford and how much space you can give up... gotta do math before asking questions

u have obviously already researched. you will get a million different choices because people run all sorts of brands on here. everything will mostly be biased based on what they are running since everything thinks what they are running is the best. honestly ive ran a few 18s in my day and ive had luck with Treo SSX 18s and Nightshade 18s. ran an adassa spl 18 and it was loud but didnt sound good. rocked an ma audio 18xl as well for awhile and they sounded like poo but got loud.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

well my plans were a dc lvl5 18 with a audioque 3500.1 to it would that be ok on daily music

looks good to me. thatl get plenty loud for "daily". what kinna car?

that set up would get me in the relm of wanting more. if your not going to compete and strictly be a daily beater i would go with 4 cheaper 12s. itll take about the same air space with more cone.

looks good to me. thatl get plenty loud for "daily". what kinna car?

that set up would get me in the relm of wanting more. if your not going to compete and strictly be a daily beater i would go with 4 cheaper 12s. itll take about the same air space with more cone.

wtf how fucking big would u build a box for an 18 with a 3500 watt amp on it? keep building and learning please before giving out tips like that.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png