Sonic Electronix

Comp help: Shopping help (1 last topic)

so you just need mids? you dont have to buy the whole set.

these mids kick ass.

http://www.woofersetc.com/p7176/CX64-V2--Image-Dynamics-65"-4-ohm-Midbass-Drivers.htm

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Oh I missed that part...if you only need midbass get the selenium 6.5"s

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Why so cheap??

And I don't NEED everything, but new crossovers wouldn't be bad so a whole comp set would be ok too.

That's expensive for just come mids. I bass race and just daily drive this truck, so they get ALOT of use.

so this is JUST your daily driver and they get A LOT of use so you want to put cheap shit in instead of the good shit?... i dont get it :pardon:

you said you wanted to stay under $300 im pretty sure those mids come in a comp set that is under $300 so its really not any more expensive. nut if you wanted cheap you should have just said so.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

so you just need mids? you dont have to buy the whole set.

these mids kick ass.

http://www.wooferset...ass-Drivers.htm

I stay with skittles, dont waist your budget, for things who you dont need. And if you need crossovers, have a look at E-bay and buy

them seperate used.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

so this is JUST your daily driver and they get A LOT of use so you want to put cheap shit in instead of the good shit?... i dont get it :pardon:

you said you wanted to stay under $300 im pretty sure those mids come in a comp set that is under $300 so its really not any more expensive. nut if you wanted cheap you should have just said so.

I was trying to get 2 sets of comps for at or under $300. 2 of the 4 crossovers I have lost their tweeter out, so replacing them won't be a bad thing since I feel they are on their way out too. I'd be nice to get it all out of there and start fresh, I only have a set of MB Quart tweeters I am looking to keep over from the current door set-up.

I don't want to cheap out by any means, but I can't see spending over $350 for comps for my doors. I really wanna stick closer to $300 total, and if I can get 2 complete comp sets that would be the best way for me to go.

The MB Quart stuff no good? I can get it locally and that is a BETTER option then the internet. Makes warranty stuff easy etc.

I do love the Image Dynamics stuff too. Looks beefy and everyone seems to vouch for it...

MB Quart is a good brand. But i dont know if the series you can get real the best/good bang for the buck in there class.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley