i have a 2006 chevy cobalt ls coupe on 18"s with a wall of 4 15's in the back seat batteries in the trunk amps everything. the rims came on the car and they are a little small for me i want to make the car look good but with all the weight in the back of the car the back is already considerably lower than the front. how much should i lower it and what springs should i go with? should i just lower the front?

i have a 2006 chevy cobalt ls coupe on 18"s with a wall of 4 15's in the back seat batteries in the trunk amps everything. the rims came on the car and they are a little small for me i want to make the car look good but with all the weight in the back of the car the back is already considerably lower than the front. how much should i lower it and what springs should i go with? should i just lower the front?

chill. I have a 2009 cobalt and I just lowered on fe-5 suspension (cobalt ss/Tc) shocks/struts and B&G springs. I would suggest eibach pro kit or sportlines, they're more even, and much more stiff than stock suspension, so they will not sag in back, even with added weight i don't think it will be a problem. Get the fe5-s Tc shocks/struts. Handling is greatly improved and again they are stiffer than stock shocks/struts. You can get the springs for around $160-200 on ebay and the shocks/struts from crateenginedepot.com for around $260 or $280 I believe. You won't regret it man!

2018 Golf R - Stealth SQ system build - C508GTI front (active), 2x Pioneer Z10LS4, Zapco DSPZ8, Clarion DPX11551 (Mono amp), Pioneer GM-D8604 (front stage amp), Pioneer GM-A3702 (rear fill amp)

SOLD! 2011 Subaru STI - 'modest' passive sq system - JBL p660c component (front) JBL P662 (rear) JBL W10GTI (sealed enclosure) 4ch JBL GO1004 (150RMSx4), Clarion DPX11551 mono amp (+-1200RMS@3ohms)