Sonic Electronix

Hey guys,

Since doing further research on the W12GTI's I would like to upgrade to (2 of them), I am interested in doing an infinite baffle setup, aiming them into the cabin and sealing the cabin from the trunk. After lots of research, many say that these subs work very well in an IB setup. I also found out that my DPX11551 amp (155RMS 2ohms) should run with no problems at 1.5 ohm, since someone on another forum had it running at around 1-1.3 ohms with no issues. I'm wondering if any of you have ran these subs in an IB setup, or any tips on doing this build. Going for a mix of SQ and as much spl as I can get. I know nothing is perfect. Appreciate the help guys!

2018 Golf R - Stealth SQ system build - C508GTI front (active), 2x Pioneer Z10LS4, Zapco DSPZ8, Clarion DPX11551 (Mono amp), Pioneer GM-D8604 (front stage amp), Pioneer GM-A3702 (rear fill amp)

SOLD! 2011 Subaru STI - 'modest' passive sq system - JBL p660c component (front) JBL P662 (rear) JBL W10GTI (sealed enclosure) 4ch JBL GO1004 (150RMSx4), Clarion DPX11551 mono amp (+-1200RMS@3ohms)

Archived