MECA 2X Hammond,IN (9-11-2010)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogers

Just to let everyone know this event is in a pretty sweet location, if it the same nicks tuck place im was at last month it should have the lanes inside so rain or shine will be going on. and also a valero gas station is right next door. So you can walk over and get some sweetz n fizzy drink! :drink40:

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

I iz still going :woot: hopefully my nose wont be stuffed up, and my car will be clean lol.

I wish my shit was tuned out completly but oh well it'll still put some numbers up. hoping for more than a 43 so we will see.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Im probably going, going to provide muscle and security to the event. P90 on the back and five seven in the holster. Can you say open carry?

jk jk but yea hoping to go...GIIIIT SOME! Sport those SMD shirts

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

everyone post up pics of their rides and/or pm each other phone numbers to call/text so we can all meet up and chillax

so far lem and maf have my numbers and i know both their rides...uhh 95 camry (maf) and i totally fucking forgot lem's ride haha. but i know its blue :P

Archived