people can talk as much crap as they want....point being i have 40 feet of 0G ready to instal when i get my larger amp and i pick up a deka intimidator tommorow for underhood use...its a work in progress....i dont have much space to work with...i mean damn the spare time has to stay and the seats have to stay up at all times....completely boxed up in the back would only get me 11.5 cube of space.....

If its to loud ...your to old

besides its only 1 sub,how back can it be?

Honestly, it isn't getting much attention because it's not that "big" compared to other things on this forum. My build log didn't get much views on this site, just because it's not as "big" as the other builds on here.

I do like it though, you're on a good track, keep it up.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

yea you can barely hear the bass for the rattle....the more i play with the amp settings and HU setting the worse it gets....i guess the next logical step is sound proofing...exspecially on the port side and the roof and doors and back gate....would be nice if they had a sound proof window tint

If its to loud ...your to old

besides its only 1 sub,how back can it be?