DC Sound Lab

2 15" lvl 4 vs. 1 18" lvl 4 xl or lvl 5

the thing is i dont think i would be able to fit 2 18's, the width of my trunk is only 36" give or take a few inches, that would be cutting it real close dont u think?

im lost is it a car or suv, cause i thought you said suv at first lol. if its a suv with that little of width and you dont wanna take chances on space id go the level 4 15s unless you dont mind waitin to get more money to get 2 xl 15s :D.

EDIT: lol forgot to say if its a car, then you might wanna give more thought on what will actually work in it.

Edited by darkjustice

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

im lost is it a car or suv, cause i thought you said suv at first lol. if its a suv with that little of width and you dont wanna take chances on space id go the level 4 15s unless you dont mind waitin to get more money to get 2 xl 15s :D.

EDIT: lol forgot to say if its a car, then you might wanna give more thought on what will actually work in it.

Its an suv, its just these 2 little pieces for an extra row of seats that takes up 2-3 inches on both sides. The seats are hidden below the floor of the trunk, i might see if can remove them,since i dont use it anyways. That will easily make my trunk closer 2 40"s.

Edited by prototype561