nice, thats what I want to do when I ever get another DD...very nice...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

looks to be port drivers side...

you gotta brace the ever loving shit outta it...trust me

i'm gunna use a bunch of one by one's

Do you think i need to brace bottom/top/P side/D side or can i get away with baffle to back

also love your build im going to try to make it to hawaii sometime next year so I will hit you up for a demo.

1995 Honda Accord Coupe

still building only thing done is big three and one run of stinger 0 gauge.

Feedback

2r2boxz.png

Brace the rear of the wall with 2x4's or 2x6's, for my bracing i went top to bottom, front to back, and 2x4'd the rear and the roof.

if your looking for spl, 45s would help the airflow along with a smooth flow to the port. Id double the front baffle at least.... triple baffle would be even better.

If you wanna save space, Threaded rods are a good choice, and give you the option of "tightening" you box if anything decides to start giving.

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Brace the rear of the wall with 2x4's or 2x6's, for my bracing i went top to bottom, front to back, and 2x4'd the rear and the roof.

if your looking for spl, 45s would help the airflow along with a smooth flow to the port. Id double the front baffle at least.... triple baffle would be even better.

If you wanna save space, Threaded rods are a good choice, and give you the option of "tightening" you box if anything decides to start giving.

thank you for the advise i have a shit load of 1x1's sittin around i thought if i use more spaced out it would be better. more weight and impact resistant. oh and i will be doing 45's. Thanks again smokey

1995 Honda Accord Coupe

still building only thing done is big three and one run of stinger 0 gauge.

Feedback

2r2boxz.png

Archived