Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was just playing around with sketch up and figured i would make a box for my saturn, tho its not going to happen any time soon but what do you guys think? the box will be in the back seats pretty much and the back will go into the truck with a bunch of fun cutting to the back dash :clapping:

Sketchupsaturnbox.jpg

SPL Audio 18, 5.5cb ft tuned to 34 hzAB 150.1 @1400 rms wired to 1OhmPPI A26.5'sKenwood HU

Posted

where is the sketchup? all I saw was a girl holding her tits. :rofl:

haha I hear that..I make sure i look at that every time i get on :yahoo:

SPL Audio 18, 5.5cb ft tuned to 34 hzAB 150.1 @1400 rms wired to 1OhmPPI A26.5'sKenwood HU

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8984 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...