High End Component recommendations?

jdubs

Lets keep the comments to facebook... LOL...

For those that dont know Jim here, he's a GOD in the car audio and fab world... And works on 100-600K cars daily...

And Jim, the Porsche Panamera Yachting edition system still sucks ass... :peepwall:

not a god... i'm a tired ol' man, and the Panamera Burmester is damn good for factory. I went back with a few CD's Thursday and did a write up on it over at 6speedonline forums.

The huge problem was,

first the eq position was in the wrong position (passenger side)

they had some marketing idiot decide to use ribbons for tweets and bounce them off the window

the mid in the upper door was in the wrong place and should of been deleted all together

lower the crossover point for the midbass highpass to 50 hz

lower the sub lowpass to 70

or just give me the loot and I will do it my way ;)

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

??? I gave you my cell in a PM yesterday

you make the pilgrimage here I will have 2 cars for you to demo, unfortunately both would be out of your price range. Like the person said before, it is like a taste of ladies...

I tried everything out there except Scott bulwada's line, but the reason i stick with a larger company like audison and Hertz is that they are stable, will be around for a while so your not stuck holding a turd without a warranty, plus dollar for performance... I will put the hertz up against comparable or higher end speakers such as the morel and focal...

You replied to an old post... I haven't been on in a couple days... Lol.

Kicker??? hell we might as well wait for audiobahn's second coming <_<:trippy: Sorry DynaAudio , SEAS, and morel are not better than the Hertz line, just listened to a "SQ" vehicle about 3 months ago with Dyn's... besides being raped, horrible install, and tuning 101 fail... they were pretty boring.

Kicker??? seriously??? E gads... we went from run of the mill to esoteric back to run of the mill...

hahaha not everybody knows there is better stuff out there then kicker

Kenwood DDX 514

DD M3a

DD 9512G

RF 600.4

RF power series 6x8s

lots of zero ga.

Whats coming: Kenwood Excelon screen, DD high end comps, DD 4ch, XS batteries

Archived