Zachary Fowler's Civic build***YES OR NO?!?***

yeah. they seem to be real busy lately.

yea idki guess because its about to be the off season so everyones getting ready for next year and ordering now or what but i have tired and tired i know they are an awesome company so its not like they are ignoring people calls and emails they just must be really really busy!

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

lol. i guess it's just trial and error until ya get someone.

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

Hey zach as far as the tail lights go... They look good but did you use running compound on the after you wet sanded them?

I used Rusto Lens tent. Just spray it on and it drys shinny as hell. No sanding afterwords.

i used some mother's headlight polish....but i buffed it will my hand so its not as good im going to with a buffer soon! so it gets really shiny

and i wish i wold have used what you did but i wasnt even gonna do it until i saw the can at the store and i said said fuck it lol

i used some mother's headlight polish....but i buffed it will my hand so its not as good im going to with a buffer soon! so it gets really shiny

and i wish i wold have used what you did but i wasnt even gonna do it until i saw the can at the store and i said said fuck it lol

Lol well its also a lot harder (sometimes) to work with the lights still in the car.

i know but to take them out i would have to take my box out and everything to get the bumper off to get the tail light out!

i know but to take them out i would have to take my box out and everything to get the bumper off to get the tail light out!

Thats pretty fuckin stupid. Thats why i like older cars. You dont need a fuckin owners manual to find out where a bolt it to remove a part of the car.

yea my back bumper is like 10 bolts and like 8 clips and i basically have to remove a wheel to get to a screw because my cars to low and i have to use one of the screw drivers that like sideways lol .........but my front bumper is 4 screws and 1 clip and its off i can get the front one off in 34 seconds ha and yes i timed it before!

thanks and i know i know its gonna be aq's or dc level 3's soon!!! :drink40: prolly gonna be aq's because i CANT get ahold of dc at all i have called and sent a shit load of emails for pricing.......i guess they just might be too busy idk tho

although thats odd for rusty or anna(?) not to answer the phone...i just emailed rob(thorshammer) and he just got back to me after a week, im in no rush tho so its all good, try emailing him

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived