what size does this battery compare too???

as long as it keeps up with 2000ish rms im good lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

most people dont know that shuriken XS and kinetik have the same build house so essentially its the same friggin battery just a different sticker. (i heard this on here so dont flame if its wrong)

That is TOTALLY incorrect. Shuriken batteries are of the lowest (least expensive) build quality possible. They use recycled lead, and a sub-par method of introducing the electrolyte to the mats. Also, their cell bus connections are flimsy, their hulls are flimsy, and their cable terminals are ULTRA-flimsy. I would sooner run an optima than a Shuriken any day. You can easily swap a shuriken battery for the next size SMALLER XS power battery and immediately see an IMPROVEMENT in voltage under load.

Not to flame or anything, but we just got done cutting one of those open doing our own comparison testing. I wouldn't mind finding a less expensive line of batteries to carry, but XS power still outperforms anything else out there. Most other battery companies out there use recycled lead, which reduces life span, and makes them more susceptible to sulfation, which means way more warranty returns for us. A lot of people don't realize that you can use a smaller (and cheaper) battery size if you go XS power and actually save money over other manufacturer's batteries.