XS Power

I am about to purchase a battery for a 2003 Tahoe and need some help. Currently I am running a 1400W system and don't plan on upgrading anytime soon (I will never exceed 2100W if I ever do upgrade). I'm looking at running a d1400 with a VCM. I don't see many people running the 14V system so I am somewhat leery. Is there a better option? I only want to run one main battery in the stock location.

I honestly wouldn't do a 14v system without a HO alt... sure it can be done... but I think it would be better sticking with 12volts especially if you running one battery... id just get the biggest battery you can fit under there and call it a day

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Pretty sure you would have to remove part of the stock battery tray to make the D3100 fit. Yes, you could run the 14V as long as your amps can handle the increased voltage.

If you were to choose between the 12V or the 14V which one would you choose and why? As far as the amps handling the voltage I don't know, they are RF T1500-1bd and T600-4.