LoudNLow931 Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 So I have the image dynamics 6.5 component set and in the crossover there's things for -3DB 0DB and +3DB. what do I use to make it +3DB? its just Like two prongs and I Don't think it came with anything to use...? 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted August 22, 2010 Author Report Posted August 22, 2010 Bump? 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
skittlesRgood Posted August 22, 2010 Report Posted August 22, 2010 there must be a jumper on one of them. you take it off and move it to the +3db. but remember thats only for the tweeter. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
LoudNLow931 Posted August 22, 2010 Author Report Posted August 22, 2010 there must be a jumper on one of them. you take it off and move it to the +3db. but remember thats only for the tweeter. Ok I'll check it out tomorrow, And I know 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
skittlesRgood Posted August 22, 2010 Report Posted August 22, 2010 Ok I'll check it out tomorrow, And I know just making sure one of them has to have a jumper or else the tweeter wouldnt play. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
fr34kout Posted August 22, 2010 Report Posted August 22, 2010 On all of the ID speakers I've ever dealt with (2 sets of 6.5" XS and 4 sets of 6.5" CTX) the jumpers were already on the +3db out of the box for all of them. I put all of them down to 0db.
LoudNLow931 Posted August 22, 2010 Author Report Posted August 22, 2010 Being the only thing playing music I need the at +3DB lol. Apparently my truck doesn't have any speakers where the 6x9s should be and the 4X6's in the dash sound like shit lol. Im thinking about getting the ID 4x6's. These: http://www.woofersetc.com/p5556/CTX46--Image-Dynamics-4-x-6"-2-Way-Speakers-w--Silk-Tweeters.htm 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.