Jump to content

PRICE DROP $340 ****DAT 2500.1 PROTOTYPE****


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have already spoken to the owner of this amp and we are meeting whatever day he has time so I can buy it. I have cash ready to go.

Edit: I know he has alot going on this week so I thought I would let people know in case he didn't see it. Obviously he still owns the amp so I can't speak for him just saying.

TDH FTW !!!

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Send my your addy and I will send you out some stickers if ya want them

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3047 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...