Second Skin Audio

sub/box position

means face the sub and port toward the windshield, then 'seal' it off from the trunk so no air/waves can bounch back into the trunk. most people use expanding foam around the box or they build the box to fit.

ooooh ok ok ya i kno wat u talkin bout now. i seen that before lol

If you decide to do sub facing into the cabin, you need to have the port also firing forward or have it firing through the rear deck, and for my set-up to seal my 15 from the trunk. I first used some cardboard to get the shape of where the front of the box is/the shape of the metal behind the seats to get it as little gap as I can, then take that cardboard and trace it onto a sheet of MDF and use a router to cut out the shape, then carpet it and you got your self a nice looking trim panel, then whatever small gaps are left on the back I use Great Stuff to fill.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

If you decide to do sub facing into the cabin, you need to have the port also firing forward or have it firing through the rear deck, and for my set-up to seal my 15 from the trunk. I first used some cardboard to get the shape of where the front of the box is/the shape of the metal behind the seats to get it as little gap as I can, then take that cardboard and trace it onto a sheet of MDF and use a router to cut out the shape, then carpet it and you got your self a nice looking trim panel, then whatever small gaps are left on the back I use Great Stuff to fill.

fasho man thanks. how do u think i should position my box? sub up and port back?

fasho man thanks. how do u think i should position my box? sub up and port back?

for sealing a box in a sedan, its recommended that you do port forward sub forward. if you cant put port forward, then put it through the rear deck.

for sealing a box in a sedan, its recommended that you do port forward sub forward. if you cant put port forward, then put it through the rear deck.

i wont be able to put port to up the deck. if i put port forward then sub will be up. look at my box.