Volt Meter

Hey people,

I am currently looking into getting a voltmeter as i think its almost a necessity with an install, especially if you have low end electrical.

so I was looking around and I found this basic looking volt meter that I reckon could get the job done, but never having bought one before I have no idea what I'm looking for other that a DC reading that will do up to 20V and it accurate to .1 or .2 volts... any advice would be great, cheers

http://www.virtualvillage.co.uk/mini-99-9v-blue-digital-volt-meter-for-system-monitoring-001490-047.html?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=shcomp

Edit: Forgot link duhh lol

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

I have a stinger volt meter ill sell to you

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

huh... i like that meter. you can hook it up to a switched power supply, like the remote, and then hook it up to the amp or where ever you want to measure voltage. pretty much just how the stinger one works.

i say go for it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I have a stinger volt meter ill sell to you

Well I'm guessing that you're in America, and I'm in Ireland so pricing will work out a bit messed up and the cheapest Stinger i could find on the internet was £40 GBP or $60 and that's more than I wish to spend, so it would depend on the price buddy...

Id love a stinger, its just I'm a bit on the broke side atm... lol

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

you could most likly find a stinger in ireland, or somewhere in the Europe area if you look hard enough, pretty sure EDDHICK is in england ???? not to sure im 90% sure he has a stinger if not something decent

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived