where do you guys get 1/0 lugs

some other user pointed it out in another thread a while back, i recommended some power wire from that site to boilermaker as well, try and ask him if the transaction went well.

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

And I thought I found a good deal on ebay. DAMN. Bookmarked, lol.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

And I thought I found a good deal on ebay. DAMN. Bookmarked, lol.

I ordered 50. I got some solder slugs from a different site. Like $50.00 and I can solder them the way I like to to it. Drop the slug in terminal, heat it till it melts ans push the wire into it. Don't have to worry about melting the shielding on the wire.

Thats gotta be about the best deal your gonna find. I manage a hardware store and my cost on a box of 4 1/0 copper lugs w. 3/8" eylet is $3.68 so GO FOR IT!

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Thats gotta be about the best deal your gonna find. I manage a hardware store and my cost on a box of 4 1/0 copper lugs w. 3/8" eylet is $3.68 so GO FOR IT!

I ordered 50. I'll let you guys know. I fucking hate paying an arm and a dick for something I could have gotten for less that half what I paid.

• 2 weeks later...

glad to know you got your lug terminals, awaiting the vid bro.

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.