SO I want to get two tattos. One will probably be video game related which is easy to figure out , but I want the other to be meaningful and that's where I'm stuck. Any ideas on types of things I could get that would have meaning besides quotes? If I don't think of anything I guess maybe I don't have anything meaningful in life yet and I'll just get more video game tats.

In my opinion if you have to ask, you're not ready. The game idea....retarded in my opinion. Not something id ever ink on my body.

As far as something meaningful...bro...this is the internet. How are we going to tell you what is meaningful? I don't know you, your life, your journey, your ideals...how could I possibly tell you what would be a meaningful idea.

I think you're looking at tattoos as a fashion statement, something to look cool. But in my opinion the reason for a tattoo can make someone look like a tool. So think about it some more. And when you have decided on something come back and share. Or just get what you want since it is your body

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

In my opinion if you have to ask, you're not ready. The game idea....retarded in my opinion. Not something id ever ink on my body.

As far as something meaningful...bro...this is the internet. How are we going to tell you what is meaningful? I don't know you, your life, your journey, your ideals...how could I possibly tell you what would be a meaningful idea.

I think you're looking at tattoos as a fashion statement, something to look cool. But in my opinion the reason for a tattoo can make someone look like a tool. So think about it some more. And when you have decided on something come back and share. Or just get what you want since it is your body

You misunderstood my question. I asked for types of things that could be meaningful. Quotes are the obvious one.

I'll probably just get the T-Bell Logo for now. I don't really care if people dislike it. I love tacos, I love t-bell. It's funny to me.

As for the video game thing. For someone who's life has been all about video games basically it's no where near retarded for me.

Edited by snackeyg

Video games for a tattoo will always be retarded in my opinion. But like I said, it is your body. Do what will make you happy. But in 50 years good luck explaining sonic the hedgehog on your bicep.

And...I think you misunderstand the meaning of meaningful.

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Video games for a tattoo will always be retarded in my opinion. But like I said, it is your body. Do what will make you happy. But in 50 years good luck explaining sonic the hedgehog on your bicep.

And...I think you misunderstand the meaning of meaningful.

I don't see how I did that but ok. I'm a creative retard so things don't pop into my head like they do for most people.