agreeing with chapo123 just repaint them why get those wheels thats just stupid man

want to stay low key :ninja: not going the tuner route with it, black and polished lip i see everyday at work...

update, got thru the 51hrs of work :) and took my wheels of the car ridin' stock for the weekend. Uhhh :ehh:

Photo1261.jpg

Kid pussed out <_< he said he wanted my wheels but would send me pics of his so i said "fuck that" ill sell them for more after i clean them up a bit :drinks: i even offered to drive 1.5hrs to meet him up its what ever ill fix them up and get them looking new.

I also dismounted the tires and will re paint the center black. and try to re sell them i dont like them because i don't wanna really wanna go thru re paint them a different color b/c its too much work :pardon: already have one of the wheels ready for some paint need to hit up Harbor Freight for some sand paper :good: that place alone is GREAT!

Got some pics just need to upload them. broke 115mph on the bypass on stocks FTW!

heres some pics of the progress on the wheels...

the worse wheel has alittle bend on the lip, but they all have alittle curve rash and clear coat peeling

Photo1257.jpg

wheels side by side, left one not sanded or anything right one ready for paint

Photo1260.jpg

closer look before sanding

Photo1259.jpg

after

Photo1258.jpg

thats it for now, went to harbor freight and ready to go do work!

Try to avoid Fram filters. Theres a ton of hate on them around any car type forum. And on personal experience they are the only filter that the O rings come out of.

X2 Advance has a 26.99 deal for 5 quarts of synthetic and a K&N filter. The other great secret about oils is Ford Motocraft Synthetic blend which has as many additives and cleansers as valvoline full synthetic for 1/2 the price

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

i could have told u they werent legit when he didnt send u a picture of the rims haha

yeah they were BS.

X2 Advance has a 26.99 deal for 5 quarts of synthetic and a K&N filter. The other great secret about oils is Ford Motocraft Synthetic blend which has as many additives and cleansers as valvoline full synthetic for 1/2 the price

ill keep that in mind for next time, i didnt go with the cheapest fram filter so hopefully those extra $3 bucks i spent dont fuck me over in the future :pardon:

Got some DDMTuning 8k HID's in the mail yesterday :clapping:

Got the wheels pretty much ready to get tires put back on, after sanding til my finger tips bled heres some video. the 4th wheel was in the car so thats why theres only 3....i started with 100grit then 230, 500, 1000, 1200 and finally 2000. it looks way better now and cant even tell they where ever curved. i painted the centers with bed liner and will get some new center caps at work tomorow :good:

im not sure what to use to polish them so almost a mirror finish any suggestions? :ehh:

over all im happy and will prob end up selling them anyways :shrug:

tomorow i have the day off and so imma get the tire put on, then hit up the parts car found to get the mirrors and the door switch and maybe some other goodies :ninja:

Archived